delivered to your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it necessary for ABC Clinic to see my pet before ordering medication online?
Yes, your pet must have had an exam by an ABC veterinarian every 12 months to order to oral medications. (Vectra3D flea control does not require this).
2. What types of medications can I order from the online pharmacy?
We offer the same choices you have purchased within the clinic, plus a few others.
3. Is a negative heartworm test required to order heartworm preventative?
Yes, an annual heartworm test is needed.
4. Is there a limit to the quantity of medications I can order?
We follow these guidelines when approving prescriptions:
0-3 months since last patient visit: up to 12 months
4-9 months since last patient visit: up to 6 months
10-12 months since last patient visit: unable to approve an order until your pet is seen by our veterinary staff.
5. How long does it take to receive my pet’s medications?
Soon, allow 7-10 days to receive medications in the mail.