The Drive-Thru Pharmacy is NOW OPEN for you and your cats and dogs! Simply read the instructions below, fill out the request form and then pick up your pet’s medication in two business days. Our online pharmacy is another option if you’d like them mailed to you.
Drive-Thru Pharmacy Instructions:
1. Please give us 2 business days to prepare your order. Our drive-thru hours are the same as our business hours, Monday-Friday 7:15am-5:30pm. Please allow for additional time if your order was put through on the weekend.
2. You will not be contacted when your order is ready. If there is an issue filling your request, a technician will respond by email or phone; otherwise simply come in 2 days to pick up your medications.
3. Fill out the request form below.
4. Once your request has been completed, you can pick-up (and pay for your order) 2 business days later.
5. Your pet must be a current patient with Animal Birth Control Clinic (seen within last year) to refill any oral (prescription) flea medications and dogs must have an annual heartworm test to receive prescription heartworm medication.